Sunday, January 26, 2014

Favorites

This month i came across one of the best matte foundations out there as well as my favorite eyeshadow mini palette.

The foundation: L'Oreal Mat Magique


This foundation is awesome. Its both creamy and light. Its completely matte and has great coverage. If you need something light for everyday or even just as a highlighter this is a GREAT foundation for you! I love how it doesn't leave my skin looking too covered up. I can cover my pimples and under eye dark spots with a great finish. 

I purchased this product in DM 

The eye shadow mini palette: Essence Sun Club Glamour to go Eyeshadow


I'm totally in LOVE with this palette! Essence had a similar palette last year which I loved so I was very happy to see this one! I like to wear golds and bronzes all year round because I have green eyes. The colors are unbelievably rich and vivid.  They have a shimmer to them and are great for a day or evening look. The darkest shade is really nice for a brownish smokey eye. The palette above is the shade 02- long beach. They have 2 different shades available. I'm definitely going to get the other one too! 

I also purchased this product in DM

These two products may very well stay in my collection through winter into summer as they are great for all seasons!

Try them out and let us know what you think!

~ Marta 


No comments:

Post a Comment