Sunday, April 13, 2014

DIY Chanel Bottle Room Decor

Hello lovies,
 
I recently made this little decor piece for my new makeup table (which i have yet to get by the way). I like pearls and glassy things so it was a perfect combo. I LOVE the Chanel No. 5 bottles and although I think its an old lady perfume (sorry for those who like it), I had to grab myself a bottle to make this. Luckily, my mom likes the perfume and she had an old vintage bottle lying around which she gave me. For this tutorial I used pearls because they happen to be one of my faves. Of course you can use any size or color beads you would like.
What you need:
Chanel No. 5 perfume bottle (empty)
Old fake pearl necklaces, bracelets, anything that can be ripped apart
Instructions:
1. Empty the remaining drops in the bottle and wash it in lukewarm water several times. Be careful of the emblem as if you use too much soap and too hot water, it may come off.
 
 2. Dry the bottle out completely. I left mine upside down on a towel for 1 day.
 
3. Destroy or take apart the beaded necklace or bracelets. You will need just the loose beads.
 


4. Toss the beads into the bottle and put the top back on! Of course you can add in the some glitter here, ain't nothing wrong with a little glitter.
 
 
And there it is! What a beauty right? I put mine on my dresser for now, but as soon as my makeup table is up, I will be adding this on the table for an added decor piece. 

Don't forget.. the last day to enter our giveaway is today! Each person can make numerous entries, by entering once a day! Enter here.

Happy crafting,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment