2 Girls 1 Brush
Sunday, February 2, 2014
Best Beauty Tips
1. Use extra eye cream on cuticles.
2. Always allow about two fingers from your nose to where your blush starts.
3. Wear white eyeliner to make eyes appear less red.
4. Always use a moisturizer with SPF in the morning. Even in the winter!
5. Don't forget to clean brushes to fight against potential bacteria and breakouts!
6. Use your concealer as a base on your eyelids.
7. For makeup that lasts all day and night, use a makeup-sealing product.
8. Splurge on items that are important to you. Save on the ones you love less.
9. If you have chipped nail-polish, add
glitter on top to disguise the look of chipping.
10. Take a daily multivitamin with Biotin to help hair grow.
11. If you straighten your hair with a flat iron, cause less heat damage by letting hair air-dry.
12. Try to avoid washing your hair everyday. Constant shampooing leaves hair dry.
13. To make curls last, make sure hair is completely dry before you begin with the curling iron.
14. To make your manicure last, apply a thin layer of clear coat every two days.
15. Add concealer in the center of your lips before nude gloss to make them appear plumper.
16. Put your nail polish in the fridge 15 minutes before using, it will go on smoother.
17. Dip wet nails into freezing water, it will make them dry faster!
18. Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar for more shine!
19. Thin brittle nails? Check your iron levels as low iron leads to thin nails.
20. Pinch your cheeks right before taking a picture to create an instant natural blush!
Peace and Love
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)