Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Review

Hello Ladies,
 
I'm sure you are all familiar with this lipstick by now. It's everywhere in stores and on T.V. I admit at first I thought, OK, looks cool. But I'm not a huge lipstick person because, honestly, most of the time I just eat it off! But when I tried this on in the store and spent the rest of the day running errands and even going to work, not thinking about the lipstick, I got home at night and saw it was still on my lips! I was shocked! It's lasted ALL day?! So I thought, since I'm leaving for NY on Monday, I'll buy one there, then I saw that Boots London has a waiting list for these lipsticks! They are in such high demand that there is an actual waiting list! I HAD to have one. So I walked into DM and bought one while still on sale. If you don't know yet, they are 20% off during all of March in basically all the stores that sell them.
So here is my review and swatches of the color I chose:



This lipstick is definitely number one on my list right now. Its light and creamy and goes on smoothly. As soon as you pit it on, it dries and matifies. The applicator is perfect! Its small and precise and it easily acts as a lip liner too because of the pointed edge. It has the feel of a lip-gloss but the look and power of a lipstick. This was perfect for me! No more eating my lipstick off.
 
The color I purchased is 04-Peach Club:)


All in all ladies, you gotta try this stuff. I am absolutely obsessed<3 It has truly made me a believer of lipstick again.

Love,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment