2. Define your brows. It will make a noticeable difference and make you look younger in the process.
3. Use a retinol product. It helps iron out wrinkles and clears blemishes!
4. Use an eye cream. The delicate skin around our eyes needs special attention. Especially in your early years. More moisture=less wrinkles!
5. Incorporate SPF into your moisturizer or primer.
6. Use waterproof mascara on your bottom lashes. Waterproof formulas will ensure you don't get raccoon eyes.
7. Wash your makeup brushes regularly!
8. Exfoliate! You should be exfoliating your whole body once a week.
2. Wear your blush too low. Wearing blush below your nose visually drags your cheeks down, making you look older and your cheeks saggier.
4. Using old wedge sponges to apply your foundation. These soak up your foundation and hold bacteria.
6. Use bronzer all over your face and neck. Use a light bronzer on the high points of your cheeks and under your hair line in the summer. I suggest a matte one to avoid the glitter face aftermath.
7. Use one eye shadow brush for everything. The colors will never come to light as they will all blend together making a big brown mess. Each and every brush is made for a reason and should be used accordingly.