Monday, May 12, 2014

Beauty Hacks


Life hacks, we all look them up and use them on a daily basis. I love that "OMG why didn't I think of that?!" moment. In all of our daily endeavors, there is a bit of hacks to be found. Sometimes it's just a matter of finding something out for ones self. Other times we come across a post on the Internet and the mind starts to work. We have thus compiled a visual of some of our favorite "OMG" moments.

Did you know...
 

AHH! I've been wearing them wrong the whole time! No wonder it doesn't work as good!


This is genius! Polka dot manicure made instantly easy!


Heating the eyeliner/lip-liner pencil gives a thicker creamier line. Even when you buy a liner that ends up being to hard and thin, you can just add a flame to it for a few seconds and Voila..worth the money!


This is amazing as it usually takes me about 10 minutes to put red lipstick on.. 2 To apply the lipstick and 8 to fix the spots where I went over my actual lips.

 
Especially don't forget to add perfume behind the knee. It will keep Mr. Cutie following you around the office or school all day :)
 

Under-eye concealer like we have never seen. Unbelievable what a little fanning out can do for those dark circles.

 
If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom heating up all my favorite gloss tubes...
 
 
Easy 2 minute hair-do for those "don't have time" mornings. It looks so chic and all it takes is three bobby pins.
 

Another polka dot manicure made easy. No need to spend the money on brushes when we all have a could hundred bobby pins lying around the bedroom floor. No seriously, go check!


Life just got a bit easier huh?

Happy hacking,
 


post signature
 
*All photos found on the Internet*

No comments:

Post a Comment