Friday, May 30, 2014

Makeup Revolution London Newbies & Review


Hello Lovies,

Makeup Revolution recently came to Pink Panda, so I decided to try a few things out for myself. To be honest, I have never seen this brand before and the prices did seem very enticing. I was just in the market for a new concealer and a new pink lipstick for the spring so I figured I'd give the brand a shot.

Firstly, I bought the "Liquid concealer" in Fair. The color matches my skin perfectly and the texture is exactly what I was looking for. It goes on creamy but dries fairly quickly so it leaves you with a flawless finish and not a cake-like mess. The coverage is very good. I would recommend this concealer for under-eye circles as well as minor blemishes. I was very happily surprised at how good the product is for the price I paid.

 
Secondly, I bought the "The ONE concealer" in Light. This concealer is more of a lighter type and has a light, almost clear, moisturizing cream on the outside, with the actual concealer on the inside. I also hit on the perfect color for me with this one. This one has coverage but I would put it at a medium coverage range. I would recommend this concealer for covering discoloration or any redness in the skin. Its very creamy and light and applies like lipstick.



The last thing I got is the "Amazing care" lipstick in Electric Love. The color is exactly what I had hoped for. Just the right amount of pink without being to strong or going overboard. I love how the outer layer is a clear base with argan oil. It goes on feeling like a lip balm more than a lipstick. It comes out very shiny and does not leave you lips feeling dry. 



Given the prices, and the quality which I have now experienced, I will definitely be giving Makeup Revolution a notch in my beauty brand book. I'm excited to tryout some of the other things they offer. When it comes to hunting for makeup at drugstore prices, this brand surely does deliver what it promises.

Happy hunting, 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment