Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Garnier Primer & Moisturizer Review

 
Hello Pretties,
 
My skin has decided to break out a lot recently. I believe the cause has been stress and french fries...Definitely the french fries. Anyway, I decided to try out a new moisturizer from Garnier which is specified for acne. Along with this moisturizer, I had to give the new Smoothing Perfecting Primer a shot. I keep reading a hearing about it and since I do have enlarged pores, I finally caved and bought it.
 
Garnier Smoothing Perfecting Primer- Optical Effect
 
 I hate my pores. They are so large. They are genetic. They look unhappy. They look angry. A cosmetologist once told me "You have the best skin- we call it young skin." Oily and enlarged pores. I will get wrinkles very very late. She looked at me with this big smile as if to say "You're so lucky." I stared back at her with this blank look on my face.I still hate my pores. Cleaning them is impossible and minimizing them, UGH. You can't make your pores smaller, but you can make them APPEAR smaller. So after all the hype and reviews, I thought I would give this primer a shot. Within the first 5 seconds of me putting it on... Bamm! My pores were smaller! Or at least they looked that way. Weeks later and I use the stuff everyday and I am in love. Its so light and almost fluffy textured. It minimizes the looks of my pores within seconds and is a great primer for makeup. It can also be worn alone or under an SPF lotion. The product also fights shine on the skin, which is always an added plus when you don't want to look like a disco ball. Not to mention, I love the packaging. It's the perfect size and of course the pink helps a lot. I bought the primer at DM.
 Garnier Clear Skin 24h Moisturizer
This moisturizer jumped into my shopping back after I embarked on the search for a pimple reducing moisturizer due to my recent breakouts. After spending almost 1/2 an hour going through all the moisturizers in the store, I decided to give this one a shot. I am pleasantly surprised. I use it day and night after cleansing and it has dried out my blemishes within 3 days. I do have oily skin so I am not sure how it would work on dry skin, but I would recommend it for younger acne prone combination to oily skin. I bought the moisturizer at Muller.
These two are my daily go-to products at the moment and I am quite happy with the results so far.
Have you tried them?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment